- watching this gif over and over and sending it to everyone I know.
- printing these gorgeous (and free – how generous is that!) inspirational artworks for my space.
- sleeping in a clean, well-made bed. last weekend as a treat my mum did up my bed for me. I thought I was doing an okay job of it but this was a whole new thing. next laundry day she’s going to teach me how to get on that level.
- finding out that there are more CEOs of major companies named John than all the female CEOs of equivalent companies put together. this graph is a good visualisation of what that looks like.
- re-reading a beautiful old post I found in my bookmarks from back in my Tumblr days.
- needing some cute flats (maybe these?) for uni.
- washing and putting away some of my very heaviest winter clothes now it’s getting a little warmer.
- wanting a gorgeous, inspiring agenda like this one, or this.
- preparing for summer with cute workout videos like this one here.
- spoiling my friends with little gifts. A week ago one of my lovely ladies brought me a tiny present at uni, just to show she was thinking about me. It brightened up my whole day and I realised how nice you can make someone feel without breaking the bank.
Image found here.